Having a reputation for cryptocurrency exchange platform development, our team was dealt the task of developing a secure BaaS solution for Abloc Exchange where users would be furnished the opportunity to perform cryptocurrency trading, onboarding process, crypto and fiat currency exchange, and have the support of deposits/withdrawals.
We were approached for building an end-to-end solution based on cryptocurrency trading. Developing the solution, it would be important to feature wallets storing both crypto and fiat currencies as well as an e-currency exchanger allowing conversion between the two. Hence, we chose a blockchain technology with a transit wallet which would provide excellent security and instant transactions.
The wireframe of the program included a trading dashboard that would integrate the solution with an external trading system with a matching engine, and implemented trading with leverage.
On the whole, the solution was purposed for the following:
1. To provide a secure wallet storing both crypto and fiat currencies with the ability to convert between the two and make transactions both instantly and securely.
2. To perform cryptocurrency trading with all the basic advantages but also extended with a feature rich dashboard and a competitive leverage in the market
The final solution was developed to support an extensive number of cryptocurrencies amounting to 20 which included all the most used ones including Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Monero (XMR), EOS (EOSIO), Zcash (ZEC) and Dash (DASH).
This extensive product in a nutshell, contained the following key features:
• A transit wallet
• Wallets for crypto and fiat currencies
• Support of up to 20 cryptocurrencies
• Customer onboarding process
• Third-party integrations
• Strong encryption
• Trading dashboard
• Android and iOS support
This case study was a success, too, wherein our team once again made sure to provide an enriched experience and product to our client with a high level of security and instant transactions.